At our 2021 Annual Meeting, three board members will be elected to each serve three-year terms.
The Board of Directors is an integral part of the community and responsible for the affairs of the Association. Following are some of the qualifications and expectations of board members:
- An interest in serving your community.
- A commitment to upholding the Las Sendas Vision and Mission and all community-related documents and guidelines.
- A commitment to abide by the code of conduct.
- A commitment to attend regular board meetings for the duration of the term.
- A willingness to also serve on committees and working groups.
Below you'll find our list of board member applicants including their photo, name, enclave, and links to their videos and applications.
You can vote online
using your unique, 16-digit access key that you received in your annual meeting announcement via mail. If you do not have your access code, please call our offices during regular business hours at 480-357-8780. Alternatively, you can obtain and submit a paper ballot at the Trailhead during regular business hours.
- Online voting closes on Wednesday, November 10 at 12:00 pm
- You can obtain and drop off paper ballots at the Trailhead offices until Wednesday, November 10 at 4:30 pm
- You may bring
Results of the board member election will be announced by the end of our annual meeting on Wednesday, November 10.
Please note that per Article 5, Section 5.13 of the CC&Rs, any homeowner who has failed to pay the July 2021 Assessment as of September 30, 2021 may not be entitled to vote in this election.