At our 2023 Annual Meeting, two board members will be elected to each serve three-year terms.
The Board of Directors is an integral part of the community and responsible for the affairs of the Association. Following are some of the qualifications and expectations of board members:
- An interest in serving your community.
- A commitment to upholding the Las Sendas Vision and Mission and all community-related documents and guidelines.
- A commitment to abide by the code of conduct.
- A commitment to attend regular board meetings for the duration of the term.
- A willingness to also serve on committees and working groups.
You can find our list of board member applicants including their photo, name, enclave, and links to their videos and applications in the section titled "BOARD CANDIDATES."
When the time comes, you can vote online using your unique, 16-digit access key that you received in your annual meeting announcement via mail. If you do not have your access code, please call our offices during regular business hours at 480-357-8780. Alternatively, you can obtain and submit a paper ballot at the Trailhead during regular business hours.
- Online voting closes on Wednesday, November 8 at 12:00 pm
- You can obtain and drop off paper ballots at the Trailhead offices until Wednesday, November 8 at 4:30 pm
- You may bring your paper ballot to our annual meeting on Wednesday, November 8 at 4:30 pm
Results of the board member election will be announced by the end of our annual meeting on Wednesday, November 8.
Please note that per Article 5, Section 5.13 of the CC&Rs, any homeowner who has a balance on their account greater than $100 as of October 2, 2023 may not be entitled to vote in this election.