Las Sendas


Here you'll find a list of useful resident forms for your convenience. If there's something you're looking for and can't find it here, call us during regular business hours at 480-357-8780.
Resident forms and links:
  • Design review guidelines and forms
  • Rental Registration Form
  • Gate form — Use this form can be used to order gate remotes, order RFID tags, change the code that you use to enter your enclave gate, or update your name or phone number in the gate directory. We recommend resetting your code every four to five years.
  • Committee member application — If you are interested in serving on a committee, please fill out and return this form to our offices at the Trailhead.
  • Complaint form — If you notice a violation that you'd like to report, please fill and return this form. You can email the completed form to or you may print it out and return it to our offices at the Trailhead. Per Arizona law (A.R.S. 33-1242 and A.R.S. 33-1803), any complaint lodged with the Association will NOT remain anonymous.
  • Mailbox Re-key Request Form — To request a new mailbox lock and/or keys, please call our office at 480-357-8780.
  • Records Request Form — If you would like to request records from the Association, please fill out and return this form. 
  • Variance Form — This form is for hardship use only.
  • View Enhancement Trimming Request Form - To request trimming of common area trees to improve the views.