Homeowners become members of the Las Sendas Community Association when they purchase a home. Members are responsible for paying quarterly dues, called assessments, to support community operations and reserve funds.
Assessments are due on the 1st of each quarter. Assessments received after the 15th of the month are subject to late fees.
Current quarterly assessments (effective 1/1/2021):
- All Las Sendas lots: $365.88
- Windsong lots add $60.00
- Las Sendas Mountain lots add $42.90
- Cachet condominiums, please contact Tri-City Property Management Services at 480-844-2224 for additional assessments and/or fees
- Desert Creek is not a part of the Las Sendas Community Association; please contact Associated Asset Management at 602-674-4385 for relevant information
Below, you'll find helpful links and ways to pay — please note that your login information for your assessment balance and your account information may be different than what you use to log in to mylassendas.org. Please call us at 480-357-8780 if you need assistance. Alternatively, you can reach the CCMC corporate offices at 480-921-7500 for assistance.
Ways to pay:
- Sign up for ACH/direct debit (automatic withdrawals)
- Complete the form and prepare a copy of a voided check, then choose one of the following:
- Bring the documents into our offices at the Trailhead during regular business hours
- Email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax the documents to 480-921-7564
- Mail the documents to CCMC's corporate offices at 8360 E. Via de Ventura, L100, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
- There are no fees for this option.
- Documents must be received at least two weeks before the next assessment due date in order to be in effect for the due date. ACH is only available for future payments.
- Make a one-time payment online
- In the line that says "Homeowner Association Name," search for the Las Sendas Community Association.
- Your account number is unique to you and can be found on your statement.
- There are no fees for e-check transactions, but debit or credit cards incur a $14.95 fee each transaction
- Pay by check
- All checks can be made out to the Las Sendas Community Association (or "LSCA") and must include your account number (found on your statement) and/or your statement stub
- Bring your check in to our offices at the Trailhead during regular business hours, or mail it to the Las Sendas Community Association c/o CCMC, P.O. Box 533182, Atlanta, GA 30353-3182