If you are renting your Las Sendas home, please be sure to follow these guidelines:
1. Keep terms 31 days or more, as required in the CC&Rs.
2. Register every lease with the Association.
3. Educate your renters. Download our Rules Cheat Sheet to share with your tenants.
The Las Sendas Community Association Board of Directors has adopted a Rental Registration Policy for homeowners who choose to rent their homes within the community. Click here to view that policy.
Here's the rental registration process:
- A homeowner who rents or leases their home must complete the Association's Rental Registration Form and submit it to our office at least seven days before the rental or lease commencement date.
- A homeowner who rents or leases their home must pay a rental registration fee of $25.00 for each rental or lease agreement.
- Failure of a homeowner to provide the above-listed information for a renewal or new lease shall be deemed non-compliant and subject to fines under A.R.S § 33-1806.01(E)(4).
- Renters are only entitled to use Association common areas and amenities during their lease term. Homeowners are responsible for retrieving gate transponders and amenity access cards from the renters at the end of their lease.
As a homeowner, it is your responsibility to ensure that your renters and any of their guests adhere to all Las Sendas rules and policies at all times.